Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

I have a complaint pending, i have called several times since 18th May and been told someone will get back to me, but no one does. Today i have spoken to 3 people 2 of which hung up including a supervisor. I have not raised my voice or swore or was not unpleasant in any way. 

I have been told that my complaint is with the complaints team supervisor as it is complicated. i would just like someone to contact me, even if there is no resolution yet, just to confirm it is being dealt with and to update me.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Complaint

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your complaint, I have been able to access your account, I can see that you have been in touch with the team and they have advised that they will ask the complaints agent in charge of your complaint to get in touch with you as soon as possible. 

Please let us know if the team dont contact you and we can look into this further.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

thank you

Andrea

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello Steven,

I have still not heard a word from the complaints team.

thank you

Andrea

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear you haven;t be'n contacted as expected AndreaPepper.

Please let me take a look and see what we can do to help. I'll send a PM shortly to confirm a few details and hope to hear back from you soon. 

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to us @AndreaPepper and letting us know you've since been able to speak with someone regarding this.

From what I understand it's been an extra frustrating situation so please keep us posted with how this progresses, or let us know if there's anything else we can assist with in the meantime.

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello
One step forward and twenty two steps back. Was promised a call back it never came, now my services have been reduced for lack of payment for services I am paying double for.

I’m totally at my wits end and this is making me ill. I’m further back from when I first made the complaint nearly a month ago.

Please can you help
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Did you ever get your complaint resolved? VM seem to be using pandemic to avoid resolving customer complaints.

0 Kudos