Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

How do I contact Virgin via email as keep talking to customer services but nothing sorted.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Complaint

You can't.  VM don't offer a public email channel.  You could try the chat service, but that has a reputation every bit as bad as the offshore call centre (unsurprisingly, it is the same call centre).

If you want to raise a complaint, then my suggestion is that you write a letter and post it via donkey post, because like all large telcos and ISPs, VM are useless at all forms of voice or digital interraction (except, funnily enough, sales).  Postal address is in the VM complaints policy.  When you've lodged your complaint, VM have eight weeks to resolve to your satisfaction, if they haven't done that within the eight week period, then you can escalate to the arbitration service CISAS, who will look at the complaint, decide what any appropriate resolution is, and if there are things VM need to do (refunds, compensation, fixing problems) then CISAS will command that of VM. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks will do that 👍

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint over changes

Sales consultant in Wolverhampton called Kally sold me a package over the phone and text.  Had my first bill, it’s incorrect and extortionate,   I have tried to resolve it with him, he is ignoring my text messages and calls.  I was on the phone over 3 hours speaking to various agents, few hung up as they couldn’t deal with the query. This is ridiculous.  I need it sorting.  As soon as this lockdown ends I ll be visiting the local Virgin Media with my exact thoughts.  I will be also relating a letter to Communication and Internet Adjudication Scheme (CISAS)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

i can;t complain to CISAS without a deadlock letter so you must go though the complaints process first

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi AKCAKC,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

Your first bill is a double bill plus an additional costs such as installation, activation, etc.

You can find more information concerning this here: virg.in/1stBill.

^Martin

Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

hi, did you manage to sort this and get someone to deal with your complaint? I'm having same issues
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

no, I posted letter to Sunderland few months ago I will have to Contact Ofcom 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @AKCAKC

Thanks for your post. Sorry to hear that you've not had a reply from your complaint. I've been able to locate your account and it does seem like the team have tried to contact you back in May, however there was no response. 

If you would like me to take a look in to this for you let me know and I'll private message you to pass some security. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

hi holly

i ve had no communication they could’ve left a vm message, an email or message on my account.    I am currently at work I will contact you later. 

thanks

amy 

0 Kudos