cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

Ibrahim434
Tuning in

I have a complaint from the 13th Jan where I stated contact back via phone strictly and then I get an email to say complaint resolved in form of Email and everytime I try speak to someone (made around 5 calls since) they tell me managers either not in yet or in meetings and will try to call me after - surprise surprise no one calls me as expected. As a result of another issue regarding Billing I have had to lodge a second complaint after speaking to Billing team who were unable to resolve my questions around an abnormally large bill. Also unable to point me in the right direction regarding my initial complaint. The complaint in my humble opinion is quite serious as it relates to a staff member basically forcing me to disconnect.

Would love to get some help on this somehow from a Virgin Media Rep. Really would like to speak to someone to outline the severity of the issue rather than a delayed email response that I am sure is mostly generated itself.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Ibrahim434

It's really disappointing to hear of the experience regarding your complaint and it's resolution. We appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

We have taken a look and have been unable to locate a complaint for you, also as this is a digital forum we wouldn't call you to discuss the complaint but are happy to provide support and assistance in relation to this. Can you provide us with some more details regarding the complaint? 

You have mentioned you were 'forced' to disconnect, was this a Virgin Media or Virgin Mobile account? What was the reason for the disconnection? Have you been able to view the bill online for a break down of the amount.

Rob