forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Gamer82
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Complaint , vunerable customer

Dear virgin ,

I'm really upset and distressed thatbyou have been iver charging me for mibths knowing i was an vunerable customer and you never bothered to inform me or switch my ri a suitable package.

I had to find this infromation eksewhere and this oackage has been in olace since the autumn.

So what im looking for is refunds from the time you started this deal for eligible people .

And also get me switched over ti this deal.

Which is the essential broadband for people on universal credit. 

I already applied and twice sent tou thr evidence and it still hasnt been done. i spoke with an age t ob chat who said she eoukd sort out credits and also get back to me by 4pm or her collegues will and ad you guessed agian i have been let down by you guys.

I also have a complsint in that hasn't been actioned my nect port of call is the ombudsman iver this.

So i hope we can get this sorted and a resolution so i can get on with looking after my health.

I look foward to hearing back feel free to dm me. Thanks

Neil

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Gamer82
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint , vunerable customer

I guess your going to keep ignoring a vunerbale customer. I will be sending a complaint to the ombudsman today.

I want that matter resolved fully please no further paymnets till it is sorted so dragging it out so you can over charge me isnt going to work im afraid.

You have been sent several emails with evidence requested. I have spoken via your chat service and your agent fobbed me off also.

All of the this info will be going to the ombudsman as part of a complaint.

Lockdown or not you have had practically 12 months to sort out your customer service .

I'm not happy and it's causing me a lot of distress having to keep chasing you . 

If not resolved you will be loosing me as a customer.

0 Kudos
Gamer82
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Complaint poor service , vuberbale customet

Dear virgin,

Im contacting you agian as this matter still hasnt been sorted,

As a vunerbale customer i still havent been put ob the essential broadband despite sending the evidence several times and speaking to an agent on chat last Thursday.

I would like this sorted or im taking this to the ombudsman, it's bad enough you have been over charging me for months when i should have been on this package and now your dragging your heels at switching me so you can squeeze even more money.

I won't be paying anything till its done and you owe me refunds from r not informing me about this when im flagged as a vunerbale customer. If i dont hear hear back end of day tomorrow 19/1/21with a resolution then im taking this matter out of your hands to a third party.

0 Kudos
Gamer82
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just been insulated by satff over the phone

So here goes my experience over the past 2 weeks has been infuriating to say the least espically when your already dealing with mental health issues and are appartnley flagged as a vunerable customer.

Not that it makes any difference its just words to virgin media to make you feel like they are listening.

So they brought out a package for people on benefits in November , i was never notifed by them and only found out of its existence this month via an email from another company.

So you can imagine how annoying that is when you have been struggling and made that clear to virgin before.

So i applied for it on the 4th January sent them info requested and it still isnt active.

I've been promised credits, ive been promised phone calls and nothing ever happens.

So today i call again several different advisors promising return calls that never happen, 3 hours on the phone to what i thought i was finally getting somewhere only for the agent to lie and transfer me to some one else to only have to repeate myself .

Gareth came on the phone with an attitude already, then proceeded to go away check notes and then when he came back saying in his opinion i wont get credits regardless of what was said, its not virgins fault i wasnt notifed .

Then as i try to explain its hardly my fault and how can i apply for somthing i know no nothing of its existence .

Its supposed to be for existing customers on benefits regardless of your package yet i could n't find it on the site.

So i feel it was in virgin intrest to notify customers about this.

Then All of a sudden his words in two occasions "i'm playing the victim" "stop playingnthe victim" 

when i asked why he felt he had the right ti speak to me like that he started laughing .

So as  you can appreciate i was already disressed with the 3 hours of calls , in asked for a manager which he refused and then hung up.

I then calked back appartnley i was speaking to a manger who wasnt intrested. Tried to offer me £5 compensation I refused and now hes appartnley sending out a deadlock letter.

my orignal issue still isnt sorted two weeks after applying.

What a joke, so it will be the communications ombidsman and i will see it though.

I'm glad i have calls recorded as proof of the poor service. Totally disgusting  behaviour that your paying the privedlege to receive.

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good Afternoon Gamer82,

Thanks for your posts on our Community Forums and apologies that we haven't been able to get to your sooner

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this for you. Please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Gamer82
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have tried replying several time to your private andnit wont allow me. Keeps saying check error s butnits not showing any errors. I have tried typing many times with same issue

0 Kudos