cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint very bad driving. Close pass

Gdb2468
Joining in

Today I was close passed by one of your vans to the point I had to move over as it was that close. In the video evidence I have he clearly DOES see me as he makes a very poor effort to move over. When freeze framed the reg number is clear and as can be seen I’m approximately a metre from the kerb to avoid drains etc and the van passes with no more than half a metre between us. After catching up to the driver to ask what he was thinking and why he did it the driver said he didn’t see me and that because he hadn’t caused any injury it wasn’t an issue.  I’m 6ft 4 over 20 stone had a rear light and a very bright yellow top how he failed to see me is beyond a joke. The van ref is YP17 LKO and the incident occurred at 11:48 am 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gdb2468,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Very sorry to hear of the situation, so we can look into this I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gdb2468,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Very sorry to hear of the situation, so we can look into this I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

No private message showing 

No response so far to private message why you’d need my home details I don’t know