Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Complaint redress disguises an unwanted contract

No phone service since Oct 2019, no catchup TV for a week & internet drops out so frequently am struggling to work from home though on vulnerable list so can’t do otherwise..I’ve called repeatedly over the last week & was finally offered a free booster, due to arrive tomorrow. Have now received email which seems to state this is a ‘contract change’ so will tie me in for 12 months. Am currently out of contract. & desperate to leave but just lost phone connection for 3 rd time today. If anyone could help advise the quickest to leave this terrible service, I’d be very grateful; as I’m not in contract can I just stop the direct debit & switch? Been a customer for 20 years and customer service now appalling! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint redress disguises an unwanted contract

Thank you for your post KateTerry33 and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear about your experience, did you have some technician visits to resolve any of these?

Can we please confirm if you've been able to get in touch with the cancellations team since your post? 

They're contactable on 150/0345 454 1111 option 1, option 4 then option 4 or alternatively over our SMS messaging service through 0753 305 1809.

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos