Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Complaint re:billing

I signed up to VM at the beginning of the year

Within my 14 day cooling off period I called to say I was moving home to a non serviceable area and wanted to cancel my services. I was offered a 30 day rolling contract and accepted. 

2 weeks ago I called to cancel as I am now moving home and was told I am in a 12 month contract and need to pay an early disconnection fee. 

I then told them that was incorrwct, after a very very long phone call a person in the movers department said he saw a note on my account stating I was in a 30 day contract and someone would call me back last Monday between 8 and 9pm because I work late shifts in a hospital. 

I never recieved the call and then today I recieved a call from complaints saying I need to pay the disconnection fee and when I pointed out the 'note' on the account he said he would call me back in an hour....... Still waiting hours and hours later!!!!

I want someone to call me ASAP!!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint re:billing

Hi there @Stefaniew89

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post to our forums - I was sorry to understand that you have had some issues with your rolling contract when you needed to leave us; I also apologise for the missed callbacks you were promised as part of your complaint. 

I have been able to locate your account from your forum information and I can see that since your post, we have been able to contact  you and offered you a resolution to your complaint - I do hope  that  you are happy with what we have offered. 

If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get back in touch. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos