cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint not being dealt with

sjfarrell77
Joining in

I've had a similar experience here.

I have 2 complaints logged and now a 3rd submitted. Who deals with them? Mickey Mouse? Donald Duck?

I've never had such a bad experience.

You tell me to ring you but speaking to someone who understands English and can speak Good English is extremely difficult. I cannot understand what some of them say! 

So, as a result I see this as an extreme circumstance now and extreme circumstances call for extreme measures.

I've cancelled my direct debit until my complaint is dealt with properly. I will not pay for poor service. So it's up to you now. But if this ends up in court, so be it. I'm that angry with you now. 

Complaint references:

C-250223589

C-0203233

C-0803231907 

Over to you.

43 REPLIES 43

Virgin Media need to offer mediation. Believe me, they haven't. So, already they are not fulfilling their own policies. Anyone else here had that?

Plus they are not fulfilling current legislation, which is worse. In court, they will be 'pulled over hot coals'. I can't wait to see their faces drop! But, on another note, they still have time to offer a diplomatic and reasonable solution. However, they failed to do this so far. So, I'm doing everything right, I'm giving them a chance to rectify their mistakes. But now just saying 'sorry' will not be enough!

Remember, they've provoked this, so now they deal to deal with consequences of their actions.

Getting sick of the poor poor poor service here.

Does anyone here have anything about them to deal with a complaint?

Well 3 complaints actually. But they have all been useless in dealing with them.

How about one of you lovely, ever so caring people do that thing which is good for customer service and actually READ all 3 complaints. This would be an EXCELLENT first step.

Then, my little sugar dumplings, once you've read my complaints, you need to ANALYSE them.

Then after that, my crispy white snowflakes, decide how to go forward!

Now, tell me, isn't that a good idea? 

Thanks for coming back to us sjfarrell77 and sorry to hear of this happening, I was simply asking what had happened to try and get the best way to help to get the issues resolved and wanted more information about the issues. I will be able to look further into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

I've told you what's happened in my complaints what I've sent you. Do you understand that?

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

I understand your frustration, I really do. But what you have to understand is that the Virginmedia system is designed this way.

Individuals like those staff who post on these forums have little authority and no opportunity to change the way customers are treated.

Formal complaints are frequently ignored, or dismissed with a few meaningless words.

I believe that the forum staff are genuinely wanting to help customers who are being badly treated by the VM system, and I strongly suspect that they are just as frustrated as the customers they have to respond to.

This situation is not going to change. It's the way senior management have chosen for the business. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

I hear you too. I really do. So what is like to know is, why would they have a formal complaints system If they are going to choose to ignore them? Other than of course to fulfil a legal requirement? 

In fact, where is the VirginMedia representative to answer this? Or the VirginMedia CEO to answer this? Is Richard Branson here?

Your messages seem to imply that I'm not very intelligent as well? Intelligent people need respect. I hear everything you say. I process it. I understand it. It's something that has gone on for millions of years on this planet we live on. But, there's a real problem here. That problem is VirginMedia don't understand why they are getting this wrong. This thing called customer service. They keep doing the same things and keep annoying huge numbers of people. Albert Einstein defined madness as 'keep doing the same thing, expect a different result'.

Albert was right.