cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint not been recorded

Kadrak
Joining in

Am I the only one unable to write a Complaint as the system is not recording them? 

There has been extremely poor service since the 17th of August 2022, and there is no way to write a complaint as the complaint page is not tracking the requests.

I tried to call, and in all this time, I just managed to talk to 1 person and all the other times, the call cut off. I want to be released from the contract without penalty and with compensation paid for the persistent problems and poor service. but it's impossible to communicate with VM

3 REPLIES 3

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

If you've got a complaint reference number (usually by letter or email) it has been accepted and recorded - the problem is the shonky systems that VM use often don't populate My VM with the complaint tracking data.  How long ago was the complaint submitted?  If it was over eight weeks, then the way forward is to take the matter to CISAS.  If it's not yet been eight weeks then you either wait until it is, or react to whatever "resolution" email you get from VM by rejecting it and asking for a deadlock letter, and with a deadlock letter the eight week requirement doesn't apply.

If you don't have a complaint reference number then it certainly has not been recorded and you'll need to start again with a new complaint.

If going to CISAS try and succinctly summarise the nature of problems and why you believe leaving without penalty and with compensation are the appropriate resolution - they're fair and impartial, but they're not mind readers and you have to make the case.

Thank you for your response, 

I haven't received any notification email as the response is always the same. I'm getting really frustrated  as keep saying the "complaint reference is ****" I took a screenshot.

I really don't know what to do this situation is causing me issues at work as well, I'm in agile work and I had to ask the favour to come to the nearest office to do my job as I don't have internet at home.  

Virgin media..JPG

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the issues faced Kadrak,

Welcome back to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced with this, can I ask what particular issues you are experiencing with the service so we can take a look into it?

Regards,

Kain