Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaint - lack of reply

I had to wait over two weeks from an instillation date to be told that it would be another 4-6 weeks. 

There was not update from Virgin Media and I had to call to chase several times. I was informed that a complain had been raised 78397444. to call back and be told that it has not.

I have asked to have every call recorded - yet I am still being lied to on the phone about how this will be resolved!

I have tried multiple approaches to contact Virgin - I hope in a more public domain my issues will actually be dealt with rather than avoided as per usual

Andy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint - lack of reply

Hi Andy (aluton) 

Thanks for joining our community and for posting. 

Sorry to hear that you've had issues with your installation date and that you're still waiting. 

Have we advised why this is the case, or when we can install this? Have we given you a specific date? 

Let us know 

Thanks, 

Hollie_B

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hollie, 

If you take a look at the complaint logged on your system it outlines the issues with the delayed installation, the confirmed dates of install and the apparent reason for delays - 78397444

It also shows that all of the conversations and updates are being driven by myself, which I have to do during work time as do not have internet at home for obvious reasons.

I have tried to discuss this on the phone twice today - I have the recording that I can share if helpful.

What's Virgins policy when individuals are left without internet due to the guidance they have been provided?

Thanks

Andy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Andy

Thanks for getting back to us. 

I'm sorry you haven't been given updates in regards to your delayed installation, and you've had to chase this. 

I would need to take a look at your account, to see what has happened here and let you know via private message. 

I'll pop you a private message now.

Thank you,

Melissa 

0 Kudos