cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint handing a farce

cartomkate
On our wavelength

Hi

Having spent weeks unsuccessfully trying to get a link to Netflix on my new contract I eventually wrote a good old fashioned snail mail letter to their HO. addr in Sunderland. My hope was that the response would be made up of proper sentences and answer the points raised. Well surprise surprise the response was a cut and pasted email of the same links that I havre already tried and referred to in my letter. Basically contact the service centre by phone, which I have already done for numerous hours which led to the complaint. 

The technical issue ie no link to Netflix remains as is and my point regarding Virginmedia being in breach of their contract has been ignored. Basically they are not providing a service that is included in the contract so I wish my monthly DD to be reduced @nd backdated by the basic Netflix premium.

Should anyone respond, please do not just cut and paste the usual links which do not work eg requesting one to click on a Netflix icon that isn’t even on the screen!

2 REPLIES 2

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @cartomkate,

Thanks for your post. I'm really sorry to hear you're not happy with the response to your complaint. So I can look into this further for you, I'm going to send you a private message.

Please look out for it in the purple envelope, in the top-right.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi CartomKate, 

Thank you for messaging with us glad we could help with this, keep us posted with how you get on.

Zoie