Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaint form not working

I changed my package in January and have been having ongoing problems since then. VM changed my address, changed my billing to paper, accidentally switched off my service, got charges wrong, offered credit then when that credit was applied my bill, send a letter saying I had not paid the full amount.   I have been contacting a few times a month to get it all sorted but it never it or a new problem is created.  Each time I  call the person I speak to says they have resolved the problem but cannot give me any written confirmation of this so the next time I call I have to start again. 

I'm trying to submit  a complaint but get an error when submitting the form.  There is a number to call and advice to keep page open for URL but when I try and call I can't get through to anyone and get directed back to a link which takes me back to the non working form.

Please advise or is there an email address my complaint can go to.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint form not working

Just to add, I have tried to submit the form twice more and still getting an error.  Also tried message us option with no reply.

Error code is 606 if that helps

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi criso

I am more than happy to take a look at this for you 

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 

If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great

Regards                           

Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am having exactly the same issue, why is everything so infuriatingly difficult with you guys?  I'm repeatedly ignored on the live chat as well, and any response is just some generic BS like 'Are you still having problems'?

I just spoke to your Customer Service (useless and unwillingly to support me over my weeks of intermittant lost service) and they advised they aren't even reviewing complaints at this point, I do wonder if the form submission error is a conscious decision to avoid complaints...

I genuinely loathe Virgin Media.  Contract is up in September, then bye bye. 

0 Kudos