cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint disappeared

NC55
Joining in

I have logged a second complaint in relation to the absurdly bad VM service, having spoken with the worlds least responsive/enthusiastic customer agent, I raised my own complaint over a week ago, noticed it was marked as 'resolved' yesterday (with no communication whatsoever), and today, no longer visible in my cases.

Anyone here have experience in legally removing from the contract - I have barely had internet for 3 months and work from my hotspot phone connection. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thomas9
Tuning in

The same thing happened to me! Raised complaint on their online dashboard after hearing nothing from all my phone calls. As soon as I refreshed the page all evidence of my complaint disappeared and it says "nothing to see here". I repeated this several times and same thing happened.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @NC55,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue with your broadband and your complaints not being reviewed. I would like to do my best to help go about resolving these issues with you, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information from you in a private message.

Joe 

Thomas9
Tuning in

The same thing happened to me! Raised complaint on their online dashboard after hearing nothing from all my phone calls. As soon as I refreshed the page all evidence of my complaint disappeared and it says "nothing to see here". I repeated this several times and same thing happened.

NC55
Joining in

@Joseph_B 

I will reply to your questions in direct message however for transparency posting the issues here:

1. Raised a complaint back in September because of terrible speeds and connection issues

2. Complaint 'resolved' by a new router being provided.

3. Throughout October onwards, considerable speed and connection issues continue. Less than 4 meters aware from the router (and no objects inbetween, regardless of what wifi channel or 2.4 or 5ghz etc etc) I get about 5mbps

4. Raise as a complaint on 18th November after 1.5 hours on the phone, having being passed between 6 teams. I asked the colleague in the phone to raise the complaint for me, but when I asked him to play back what he had typed on the system, it represented in no way the issues or conversation. One of the team members confirmed that Virgin are working on local infrastructure issues that have been in my area for some time.

5. I raise the complaint myself post call on the 18th November. The complaint is visible in 'my cases'

6. 27 November - complaint no longer visible in my cases. I have had no response at this point.

7. 28 November - I raise the post here. Overnight a new complaint is now visible in my cases, but this does not represent the original complaint.

8 - 29 November - I receive a bizarre email from the resolution team which is referring to something about a credit? "We truly appreciate you choosing to be a loyal customer for 1 years. We understand your concern regarding the credit."

Joseph - My request to the team was and is simple - given the issues I have experienced since pre Septmber, that a Virgin team member confirmed that the faults are due to local infrastructure issues that are still being worked on, impacting my connection speed and performance, I am expecting to be able to exit my contract almost immediately with no exit fee. Virgin have not provided the most basic of services outlined in the contract, and the customer service has been disgraceful. I want nothing to do with Virgin media again.