Menu
Battlecruiser00
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Complaint about treatment fron Virgin

I have made a complaint twice to Virgin Media about my account and treatment I have received, each time I just get a letter back to say they tried to phone, but that is an absolute lie, as we have not been out since last March. I have been with Virgin since Cable and wireless, and am being treated terribly, I will be glad when Covid finishes and I can transfer to another supplier, I am now paying £35 per month for 50 speed Wifi and Weekend calls, which I find hard to pay as I am 81 on a basic pension. This company are going to the wall.

Dziewica
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint about treatment fron Virgin

We are also changing the supplier. BT has just sent offer for the same broadband for 29 pounds a month and we pay 40 pounds now. Internet only, because we do not even have a TV.

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

So what actually is your complaint?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Battlecruiser00
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I keep getting message to say I have an answer, but I can never find it. Take me off this group, waste of time and effort.
0 Kudos
g0akc
Rising star
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Raise with CISAS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos
sayekm
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Are you complaining about the price or the poor internet connection?

All internet companies have a sweet initial contract period and then jump by £10 or £15. Its the same with mortgages too.

My dad will be 81 later this year so my sympathy to the 81 year old on basic pension.  If you read this thread below it will guide you to save money. But please follow the guide in detail or get a relative to help you.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Leaving-Virgin-Media-Good-bye-old-friend/...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
M200 Oomph - 5GB SIM + 3 extra SIM family plan - BT whole Wi-Fi - Sky Q
............................................................................................................................
Don't cry over Virgin price increase instead speak to retentions team and negotiate a better deal.
0 Kudos
g0akc
Rising star
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@Battlecruiser00 wrote:
I keep getting message to say I have an answer, but I can never find it. Take me off this group, waste of time and effort.

The messages are advising you that you've had a response in this forum.  If you no longer want to participate you can close the account by going to 'Edit Profile' near the top right of the page and selecting 'close account'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos