Menu
Highlighted
sok1101
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaint. No way to contact.

I have registered a major complaint with Virgin Media,  COM103857230. They phoned me once and left an unintelligible message. They then wrote and said if I don't respond within 28 days they will cancel complaint. They left a number to call so I called again and NO ONE can put me in touch with "CUSTOMER RESOLUTIONS TEAM", in fact the staff I speak to say they do not exist??? I emailed Lutz Schueler but he has apparently ignored that as I have had no response. Has anyone any idea how to get them to either email or actually speak to me. There is no reason why they cannot deal with this in an email, there is no need to send letters in this day and age. They seem to be trying to create a situation where the complainant just gives up in frustration. This is really getting beyond a joke.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Andruser
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint. No way to contact.

Search "Virgin Media Complaints Policy", that'll detail how to escalate to the arbitration service CISAS.  Read the CISAS customer guidance, maybe phone them as well before formally submitting your complaint to arbitration.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
sok1101
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that but I was really trying to get a response from Virgin before proceeding to the next level.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello sok1101 

Has a member of the team been in contact since your last post? Please let us know.

Rob

0 Kudos