Menu
Shadowtalk
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Complaint Handling

Hi,

Thought this might be the easiest way of moving things forward - I'm disappointed as to how my complaint has been dealt with and I'm not sure how to progress matters. 

Brief timeline:

• I raised a complaint on 24th December '20.
  • Automated acknowledgement by VM on 24th December '20.
  • E-mail received from VM on 18th January '21, asking for some proof.  VM said they'd tried to ring (no record?).
  • I sent a reply on 19th January '21.
  • E-mail from VM on 15th February '21 saying that they'd not heard from me (what about my e-mail on 19th Jan?), wrote to me on 12/02/21 (nothing received?), and tried to ring me (no record?). In conclusion, VM stated 'we've assumed you agree with our resolution and closed your complaint'. Not exactly true!

I did e-mail VM again yesterday, but I don't have high expectations of a reply given the above.  Having just come across these forums, I wondered if somebone here could help out.

Thanks in anticipation...

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint Handling

HI Shadowtalk, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. Are you able to post the conformation omitting any personal information and this will allow us to look into this further for you. Chris

0 Kudos
Shadowtalk
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris,

Thanks for replying - my complaint reference was C-2412201257.
If you need any other info, please let me know.

ST

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @Shadowtalk

Thank you for coming back to me. 

so that I can discuss this further, I am going to drop you a PM, you can find this in the purple envelope on the top right of the screen. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos