Menu
lmacs
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Complain being closed without action

I had complained to virgin about an order for a booster not arriving even though 2 people had confirmed it was ordered.

They then said 'there is no record of this order' - which is FRUSTRATING AS HELL because I had dealt with 2 separate people who each confirmed the order, for both I never received any written confirmation so that's why I have complained.

Then I complained and the response was ' there was no order' - which is nonsense, if any one listened to the calls I had they would hear plain as day there is an order.

Then they have since closed my complaints that were made to complain about the resolution 

Is there any way to contact someone higher up because I'm really starting to get annoyed.

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complain being closed without action

Hi @lmacs,

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding your Booster not arriving and your complaints being closed. I am so sorry to hear that you have been disappointed with our customer services and have not received the Booster that was promised to you. I understand how frustrating this must be when you are told it has been ordered for you.

Just so you know, we no longer provide Boosters, we now provide Intelligent WiFi Pods. If you would like me to order one for you, please let me know - I will PM you and we can get it sorted from there.

What reason was given to you for closing your complaints? Were you offered some kind of resolution?

Thanks,

Serena

0 Kudos
lmacs
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My 1st complaint was closed with ' not order ever placed' 

my 2nd and third - about the resolution itself was closed with no resolution or warning 

If someone had done some due diligence they would have seen an order. 

the Virgin team never said anything about the Boosters not being available and actually a team member to day said they were out of stock. Can someone get their story straight. IO am currently looking to cancel my account and leave because I have been without stable internet in the room next to my hub (ridiculous) for weeks and as we Work from Home this is unmanageable.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @Imacs 

Thank you for coming back to us. 

As advise we no long offer boosters they are in fact now WiFi pods. 

I will pop you over a PM and we can look into it all from here. 

You can find the PM in the top right corner in the purple envelope.

Kind regards,

Zak_M  

0 Kudos
Tractorboy
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Zak M

If have a very similar problem with WiFi pod not being sent.

It should be part of my Ultimate Oomph package but there were none in stock at the time of taking out the package.

Have made requests since , and lodged complaints which have been closed without resoltion.

It has been confirmed in chat that I am entitled to a free WiFi pod as part of my package , but told it cannot be ordered via chat and I  must contact the Technical Team , have phoned them  and they have said I am not entitled and refused to send one.

Just going round in circles and going nowhere!!!

--------------------------------------------------
Ultimate Oomph, 2 x TV360 boxes
0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Tractorboy,

Welcome to our Community Forum! Thank you so much for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to order a WiFi Pod when calling in! We'll be able to run some diagnostics to see if you're in need of one.

Can you tell us about what issues you're experiencing with your WiFi connection?

Thanks,

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos