cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comparision on Mixit & Maxit channels

stevesinno
Tuning in

Hi, 

i just renewed my contract and i have chosen a cheaper option , not sure if it was a good idea,

appreciate some input please. does anyone know what is included on these two options ?

Maxit & Mixit we apparently had Maxit and now we are changing to Mixit however i don't know 

what is the difference between them what we may want or not. if anyone has the channels list for the two options so i can check that would be great.

Trying to find out via my account is  Like shades of Hell.

Thanks .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi stevesinno 

The Mixit channels are shown in column4 and the Maxit channels in column 5 on the following page

/ChannelGuide_July_23_4.pdf 

You can add further channels to to the Mixit tier by purchasing packs of Personal Picks which are shown on the following page

/Personal_Picks_July_23.pdf 

You can add or remove the Personal Picks by giving 30 days notice on the phone. Removing Persoanl Picks won't affect the current contract length or pricing of the Mixit tier.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi stevesinno 

The Mixit channels are shown in column4 and the Maxit channels in column 5 on the following page

/ChannelGuide_July_23_4.pdf 

You can add further channels to to the Mixit tier by purchasing packs of Personal Picks which are shown on the following page

/Personal_Picks_July_23.pdf 

You can add or remove the Personal Picks by giving 30 days notice on the phone. Removing Persoanl Picks won't affect the current contract length or pricing of the Mixit tier.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks very much Cheers steve

Hi stevesinno,

Thank you for reaching back out, if you decide you are missing any of the channels you no longer have since the package we will be more than happy to have a look at your options, do not hesitate to give us a call on either 150 from a Virgin Landline or Mobile or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone.

Regards

Paul.

stevesinno
Tuning in

Thanks Paul,