Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Company Close " what will happen with contract

Dear Community,

If you have 24 months contract with virgin ( Company named contract) Company closing after 10 months,  what will happen with half contract ??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Company Close " what will happen with contract

is this a business account ? - if so you need to ask them - if its a residential account which i dont believe it is because of 24 month contract you would be charged early disconnection fees

Tony
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The same as the advice you were given here: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/Moving-office-but-virgin-says-they-do-not-h...

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

If the company took out the contract, regardless of if the equipment is on your premises, then VM will get the company to pay or go on their list of debtors. As and when the service to you is terminated is up to VM and they will probably not let you know as all their dealings will be with the company. 

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos