Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Coming to the end of my contract

My contract for broadband and TV is due to end 09/02/19, what happens next. Will I find out what my bill is going up to after the contract and then I give my notice, or should I put in my notice now to avoid any further bills after the contract end period. I imagine the bill will likely double so I will be looking to move I reckon, unless they can give me a better deal.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Coming to the end of my contract

That is meant to say 09/02/2020!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

you should put in the notice if you want to cancel 30 days before the end.
You can also call in and see what deals they ill offer you for another fixed term contract. They will not be as good as any new customer deals though.

If you do nothing you will carry on with the same services on a rolling 30 day contract.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks very much for your help. I will give them a call at the weekend and see what deals they can offer. But yeah I can imagine the deals are not as good as new customer!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Your contract and every bill tells you what price you will pay when your discounts drop off.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos