Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Closing parents account

Trying to close my mums account with no luck. Rand twice now first person said I would get a call back nothing rang back today, and they cannot help me without my mums password. 
My mum has been in hospital for a while now and is being moved straight to a care home, she has dementia now and cannot remember a password, how can I close this account down without it. I don’t want my mum getting into debt because the bill isn’t being paid for something she isn’t using and virgin are not being helpful on these types of situations, there must be a way to do it can anyone help. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Closing parents account

Hi Lauradav1,

Thank you for posting and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry that you're having problems getting your mum's account closed down due to not knowing the password for it. I completely appreciate the situation you're in and I'd like to help with this.

We have a critical illness team that would be best placed to help you get this account closed down, and will talk you through the cancellation.

You can contact them on 08009522302, and if you do have any issues at all then please pop me a private message and I'll be able to help further.

Thanks

Melissa 

0 Kudos