Menu
Highlighted
Moldo
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Closed Account , still recive VirginMedia Bill !

Hello , i close my contract with virgin media after 12 month contract , for couple of try to ghet in touch with virginmedia and long hours of waiting , 2 mounts ago i give a notice i want to quit...ok , after trying to give me a new deal i say no because i go in holliday , ok , i want to make a short storry...i recive the package to send the brothband and i did it , i say thats it. In June i recive a new bill ,after couple of hours to get in touch with the team they say is the LAST bill and need to be paid , ok i done it i make the payment to finish with virgin media to be everything ok . And now , surpris ! My virgin media bill is ready on 17 of July with 33 punds....really? That's great , so i need some healp to know i done it and i will not get more surprise like that even if i dont use the service , and i return everithing. I want to say on the first month with virgin media after i chose a deal with brothband , tv and phone , i was a mistake and recive only the brodband ...after couple of weeks the tv ,after tv the connection phone and get charged for the  installation. Great job! Not so happy !Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Closed Account , still recive VirginMedia Bill !

Hi Moldo,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry there has been some kind of confusion around your disconnection request.

Have you now resolved this and spoken to the team?

Kind reggards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moldo
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello , yes i spoke with the team around 10:30 to send the last bill payment  prove on missingpayments@virginmedia.co.uk  witch i did it through bpocollections on 3 of July with the amount of 33 pounds ! I send the email and hope is all done.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Moldo,

Thank you for getting back to me,

Let us know if you don't get this resolved or have any further issues,

kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Moldo
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

OK , thank you.Hope is all done and will not be more problems anymore ! I hope to have some confirmation to be sure  it's all done.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Please keep us updated,

Kind regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos