cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Close a account on behalf of someone else

abtrooper82
Dialled in

Hello.

I want to close a Broadband account on behalf of my Father who is 84, in poor health with Parkinson's. He keeps getting phone calls (which hang up if they got no reply) and now a letter asking him about his account. He doesn't understand any of this and has now asked me (his son) to help. 

How can I arrange for this to happen with minimal effort and stress to my father which is more important than a broadband service he no longer can use or wants?

This is very important that I get this sorted and avoid taking any future legal actions Directly with Virgin Media over something as sensitive as this. 

2 REPLIES 2

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @abtrooper82,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation and what is going on, I want to look into this with you, so that I can I will need to confirm some information in  a quick private message, if you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Joe

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @abtrooper82,

Glad we could go about sorting out that issue with your Fathers account, if you do require anything further, please do let us know here.

Joe