cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges on returning Kit

dibitontofabio
Joining in

I had to end my contract in advance due to personal reasons and I had to leave the country.
I paid the amount of money I had to pay because the contract ended 6 months in advance and I understood that.
I firstly contacted the live chat 12 days before my departure to return the TV stuffs and router and ordered the return kit.
That has been confirmed and was going to arrive in 3 working days.
After a week kit wasn't delivered and I contacted again the live chat asking for explanations and I've been told that no kit has been requested at my address and it was going to be done straight away. Considering that I didn't know if I was going to be on time to return it I asked if there was any other way to return the stuffs and I've been told no.
After 5 days I did not receive anything and I left the stuffs to my neighbour that was leaving as well the country after 6 days.
I had another chat, same problem, nothing requested, it's going to be ordered and so on.
Nothing arrived and I lost track of the stuffs after 16 days of my first request.
I contacted the live chat again asking for info because I did not want to pay fees and I've been told that no kit has been requested but He was happy to do it for me. I kindly explained my situation being already abroad and he decided to order the return kit anyway and unpolitely closed the call.
I finally spoken after 2 months where I couldnt reach any advisor on the chat and the guy understood the situation and told me that I didn 't need to pay fees because the return kit wasn't ordered 3 times and wasn't my fault. I was happy, he got my feedback very positive but now I have the fees to pay on the bill and I don't manage to talk to any advisor, I'm abroad, I can't call and the website crashes continuosly on my computer or phone or once once I login. If I use another devices everything works until I login...

Is this normal? why I have to pay? why I can't be contacted?
I raised several complains and the website does not work.

2 REPLIES 2

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi dibitontofabio,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, really sorry to hear you were unable to return equipment due to not receiving the returns kit after many call and that you are no longer in the UK and unable to.

So I can help, I will send you an invite into a private, once received click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi dibitontofabio,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, glad I was able to help and that the equipment and charge have now been removed, if you do need any further support please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.