Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Charged too much and can’t get through to anyone

My first year contract ended at the end of March, I  gave the required 30 days notice to cancel the contract due to the dramatic price increase! I then had a phone call everyday with a new offer! I finally agreed to everything stays the same but my bill will increase from £75 to £78.50 per month.

I double checked that all I pay is £78.50 and she confirmed that is the case! I was shocked to receive my bill for £133.50, I cancelled because I couldn’t afford the ! £120 my old contract was increasing to! 
I have not budgeted for this and I can’t get through to anyone to rectify this! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged too much and can’t get through to anyone

Hello

Sorry to hear this, have you tried the online web chat they should be able to deal with billing

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/experiencing-an-issue

Go to the bottom of the page where it says message us 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged too much and can’t get through to anyone

Yes I have tried that over 3 days and never get a response from a person, I pass the automated about my details and then see the message waiting for a agent or words to that affect, but get no response! I have screen shot each day I tried and shows over 8 hours with no reply

0 Kudos