Menu
babyxxxxx
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Charged to much for final bill, still asking for equipment back

I'm unsure how to settle it with VM not having an email so I can't prove what I was told through text. Sent my equipment back on the 2nd sept got a text today saying I could be charged (i have the tracking info, its been delivered).

Through the texting service, I was told my final bill on the 7th would be around £23, £62 came out.

bill62.pngtext23.png  

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged to much for final bill, still asking for equipment back

Hi babyxxxxx,

Sorry to hear about the billing confusion and the equipment return notification. The final bill should arrive around 10 days after the actual disconnection date, can you check to see it's indeed the final bill you've received or a normal bill? With the final bill, it can include debits and credits owed to you and we wouldn't know for sure what it would be until the account is actually closed. 

Regarding the equipment return, if you check here and it says it's been delivered then please ignore the text as it means there is a delay in our Returns Department processing it. Just keep hold of the tracking receipt and our system should clear it and update your account.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos