Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Charged more than my contract states

My first year contract ended at the end of March, I  gave the required 30 days notice to cancel the contract due to the dramatic price increase! I then had a phone call everyday with a new offer! I finally agreed to everything stays the same but my bill will increase from £75 to £78.50 per month.

I double checked that all I pay is £78.50 and she confirmed that is the case! I was shocked to receive my bill for £133.50, I cancelled because I couldn’t afford the ! £120 my old contract was increasing to! 
I have not budgeted for this and I can’t get through to anyone to rectify this! 

I tried this the other day and got one reply from one of the Virgin moderators, but has not replied since I responded! I tried filling the online chat thing 3 times and still didn’t get a response from a person,(just the automated security checks) I am beginning to loose the will to live as this seems an impossible task! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged more than my contract states

Thanks for getting in touch Paul991.

I can look into this for you but you would need to send you a private message, please respond to my message and I will be able to look into your account.

I will pop the message over in a moment. 

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged more than my contract states

Hi what do you need from me?

0 Kudos