Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Charged for Free Installation

I signed up for Virgin Broadband in November, online with a free installation offer worth £30. I was charged for the installation with my activation fee on my first bill. I have tried for the last two bill cycles to get the installation charge refunded but for some reason no one can get to the bottom of why this isn't being refunded.

It clearly says on my initial email of my order that installation is free. Is it a case of persevering and having to spend 20 minutes a month on hold and being promised a phone call back which never happens! I am sure that my second bill isn't right either but accounts are adamant I have used my allotted minutes but I never got near this with my previous provider.

If customer services don't improve think I will be swopping after my 12 month contract runs out. They are getting the discount back in other charges!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Charged for Free Installation

Hi paulsm, thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear that your bills haven't been corrected since signing up in November. This certainly shouldn't have been ongoing for so long.

Please let us get it sorted for you. I'll send a PM shortly to confirm a few details & hope to hear back from you soon.

Tom