Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Charged even after cancellation of Broadband Services . OVERCHARGED

I have a cancel anytime contract and I moved out on the 15th of March 2020. I asked to cancel my services over the phone and they said they would disconnect services one day after I made the call.
I have been charged thereafter  even after confirming cancellation of broadband services over the phone with one of the representatives.
I have received emails requesting payment of these overcharged bills and have not been able to get in touch with any of the Customer Representatives ever since.
Please Help.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged even after cancellation of Broadband Services . OVERCHARGED

Good Morning Sagar, 

It may well be that the invoice which has been created is your final invoice. 

Generally this would be a final bill and no more should be created.

I would suggest the best way to confirm this would be to speak to the team on 07533051809. 

I hope that this helps. 

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged even after cancellation of Broadband Services . OVERCHARGED

I have been trying to get in touch with them for well over a month, but haven't been able to resolve this issue ever since. I am certain that it was not a final invoice because it states that one part of the bill amount is for the month of April-May, but I have asked for cancellation and moved out in March.
Want to rectify this as soon as possible before receiving more emails about my so called "overdue bills".
Please let me know if you can help me with this.
0 Kudos