Menu
meesterpranksie
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Charged Twice 8th then 15th February

Hello,

My mum was charged once on the 8th of February for internet £48.99 and then again today on £48.99. I'm sure this is an direct debit problem for VM.

As my mum is worried she asked for my help to resolve it. How can it be dealt with?

Thanks for your time.

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charged Twice 8th then 15th February

Hi Meesterpranksie,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your Mum's bills looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you guys. Can I ask if she is a new customer? Also how does she pay for her services each month? 

I can see you posted this a few days ago, did you manage to get hold of another team since posting?

If not we can still help here on the forums 🙂

Thanks,

Megan_L

meesterpranksie
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sorry,

I didn't see your message. No I haven't had any PM or other message from a VM staff member. My mum rents out a house and pays the internet bill for the house. I believe it's set at £48 per month but she was charged twice over several days. Her bank statement remains unchanged. I'm happy to provide her details, address of house etc in a PM.

Thank you. Sorry for my username, I don't know how to change it back to my name.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @meesterpranksie,

Sorry to hear that - I'll pop you over a private message now so I can take some further details and take a look into this for you.

Haha, no need to apologise for your username; we've seen it all on here! 

Beth

0 Kudos