Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Charge notification error

Hopefully someone can help with this as after many chats with customer service still not resolved. A few weeks ago I asked for my son's tivo box be removed from my account. Unfortunately virgin cut off the wrong signal and my V6 box stopped working. Eventually after numerous calls the second line team reversed the signal and all was well I thought. A couple of days later I received a new V6 box that someone appears to have ordered despite the faults team fixing mine. I phoned again to explain the error and was assured by Pravesh this would be rectified and a bag would be sent to collect the new box ! So far I have not received the bag. I sent my son's tivo box that was removed from the account back on tracking number J7FE4J5. Now I am getting text messages and emails chasing the return of my original V6 box that was fixed by the 2nd line team. Warning that I will be charged if I don't return ?? I have again tried to explain today. I need the new box that was delivered in error returned and the the original V6 box to have its status updated as still in use. This would seem a simple resolve but after many calls waiting on the phone up to 30 mins each time, it appears not. Hopefully someone can help me here. Many thanks Mark.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Charge notification error

Hi there @Mark96 

Thank you for your post. Apologies for the delay in response. We have been very busy and doing all we can to get to each community member to help. 

I have been able to locate your account and check to see that we have ordered this returns pack for you - it should be with you within the next 10 days. I can also see that there are no charges on the account. 

Please let us know if you need any further help or support. 

Thanks, 

Hollie_B

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hollie thanks for the reply. Virgin are sending me emails and texts requesting the V6 box to be returned that the 2nd line team had fixed ? Furthermore someone had ordered a replacement box that was not required. It is therefore important that my details are updated to reflect that my original V6 box that  was repaired AAAX727006390000 is updated to reflect still in use and cancel any return requests for this and the replacement box sent in error AAAX73014847 is uplifted and returned. I wouldn't expect to be charged in any way following this catalogue of errors from virgin. Is this something you can influence.

Thanks again Mark.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mark I can take a look into this for you. I am going to need to send you a private message to do this.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Lee not seen a private message as yet.

Mark.

0 Kudos