cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge £6.99

Mazjacks
Joining in

I have come across this post as noticed in my bill a charge which no one in the house is aware of

i am therefore concerned about this charge!

5 REPLIES 5

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Majacks, 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear you are not aware of the £6.99 charge. 

Can you please check you statement online and let us know if the charge is showing for a pay per view movie/event?

Thanks, 

Nat

Hello

i don't see anything else on the bill!!

can you advise what it was or time this was bought?

thanks 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Mazjacks,

Apologies for the confusion, we weren't specifically advising that the charge was for an Pay-Per-View Movie/Event - this is just one of things that this charge may be. It could also be something such as a call charge, or package add-on. 

On your online bill, you should see a tab for either "Usage Charges", or "Additional credits and charges", which will contain further information on what this charge was for. Have you made any purchases on your TV service, or made any calls that fall outside of your tariff?

Are there any differences on your previous monthly bills in comparison to this one? 

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hello

none of the family are aware and wouldn't buy anything
i am not sure of this is a fraud thing
hence asking if you can supply a time 

thanks 

marie

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Marie,

We can't see the bill directly through the Public Forums, so wouldn't be able to advise on what the charge is for, unless you explicitly tell us.

I'm going to send you a private message, so I can look into this for you and identify the charge. Please look out for it in the top-right, purple envelope.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ