Menu
srg
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Changing package headache

Few months ago I was offered a package hence changed but somehow VM added another package to my contract and accepted both packages on my behalf even though I never accepted the other package.

Since then I've tried my best to resolve this by calling, emailing the customer services, speaking to the office but nothing's working and nobody is responding to my rquests.

So far I have called 10 times to get this to resolution and have pent over 10 hours. Every representative makes  a promise that it will be resolved within 2 days and nothing happens.

Posting this here as a last resort, lets see if this makes any difference

I am seriously appalled by the customer services offered by VM and I've been a customer since 2008! cannot imagine what happens to new customers.

my service gets degraded every now and then and I cannot find another reason but this as now I 've two bogus contracts in myvirginmedia and nobody's willing to help.

HELP!!!!!!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing package headache

Thanks for your post srg, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Sorry to see the service issues you've been experiencing. Can you please advise me what services you have subscribed to with Virgin Media? If you're referring to broadband can you please advise what speed you're subscribed to? 

I'm a little unsure as to the two contracts, are you referring to two contracts at alternative addresses or is it one package at an address that has been altered in someway?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

srg
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello David and thanks for the reply.

Its about M350 broadband only,

My account currently have two different contracts under the same name, same address and everything - one is m200 and one is m350. 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying, srg

I'll send you a PM to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos