Menu
GBeaver29
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Changing my Package

How can I change my TV package without having to spend over three hour on hold with Virgin Media before being cut off and having to start again from scratch.

This is the message I sent to The Virgin Media Team who said they would like to hear from me:

I am totally frustrated by the process. After waiting for over a hour and half then speaking with someone. I was then put on hold and transferred to another team. Only to be on hold for another hour and half and then cut off. I went through this process twice. I still have not got what to be done. That is to move my TV package from the top tier to the bottom package as i was told I would be able to do when I first signed up with virgin. Can some please confirm this has been done via Email as there does not seem any point in trying to speak with someone at Virgin and wasting hours and being put on hold by your staff

Regards
George Beaver

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing my Package

You could the Text messaging service
07533 051809 (Home Services)

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Gigabit 5G Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos