cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing email address

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, I would like to register with myvirginmedia but need to change my email address currently on my account to be able to signup. I have tried calling but they were unable to help, are you able to?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a bit of trouble with a My Virgin Media online account. To clarify, are you saying that you're yet to register for an account yet and are struggling to do so? If so, what error message do you get when you attempt to register for one but it fails?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, it gives the message below, another email address was used as at the time as the person I was helping join Virgin didn't have an email address, they do now. So really I think the email address on the account just needs changing to the newly created gmail account, then hopefully we can create the My Virgin Media account. Thanks

---
We've found you!
Account already set up
Looks like there's already an account set up with the email address below.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, how do I change my username? Thanks

Thank you for confirming so just to confirm it says the email is already in use?

Have you moved house recently because if so we would need to raise an IT ticket for you to get the email deleted from the old account.

Please do let us know. Cheers

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?