Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Changing contract

Afternoon, 

I'm hoping someone can help me as this is become a very frustrating experience. My contract is up for renewal and I contacted you last week, we agreed on a new contract for £38 a month for 12 months, keeping everything the same. Since then I'd not received a new contract or any contact at all, so i called up today and spoke to Reese who said there's no record of that discussion on my account. 

Reese advised he can instead set my new contract to £49 a month and that it should update immediately. That was this morning and i still see no change, it could be I'm being impatient but I'm now paranoid, can someone please check this has been logged and changed?

Thanks, 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing contract

Just to confirm it's now been updated. Not sure if that was cause of this post or cause i was impatient! This can be closed now, thanks all.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JonMason,

Welcome to forums and thank you for your first post 🙂

It can take up to 12 hours for your account to update, if you don't receive any email or when you log in and your My Virgin media package hasn't changed let me know and I will take a look for you 🙂

Thanks,

Zoie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

HI JonMason,

Great to hear 🙂 And totally understandable since you had to negotiate another package if you have any other questions or queries please pop back 🙂

Stay safe

Zoie

0 Kudos