Menu
AndyInYork
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Changing account online

Hi, I am 3 months from the end of my 12 month introductory OOMPH offer with Virgin media after which prices will hike dramatically. 

Every so often I've logged into my account to see if any offers or upgrades are available. 

Each time I have clicked on a link to upgrade my account or see offers, the internet page has changed to :

"Oops something went wrong. We are unable to change your package online"

Does anyone know if this changes once you reach the end of your introductory offer? Seems odd to have a whole section of the website which doesn't work. 

Secondly, I am on hold to VM call centre following a letter advising prices will rise £3.50 per month from march and that I can leave without fees. When I dialled in, a computer system offered me a £3.50 discount for the next 6 months (what a coincidence!).

Will this mean my package remains at its current level for 6 months, or, will the price rise still kick in after April, albeit with a £3.50 discount?

Thanks

Andy

0 Kudos
Ryan_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing account online

HI AndyInYork, 

Thank you for your post. 

We have a great range of offers available to existing customers, if you would like to look at what we can do for you please contact us and a member of our team will be able to make sure we get you everything you need. You can do that by contacting us on; 0345 454 1111 🙂 An agent would also be able to explain in terms of the discount that has been applied. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos