Menu
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Changing Broadband Package Help!

Hi,

Normally would call or head to online chat but not available currently, is there anybody from Virgin that can help, just want to switch broadband package for Mother.

Thanks,

Matt
If I've helped please let me know 🙂

10 years in Technical Customer Service, Construction Trades and Administration - Now I'm a Furloughed Chef
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changing Broadband Package Help!

Hello

With regards to account issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Do you have a link to this information as I'm not prepared to start sending texts with personal information to random mobile numbers.

Anyway, why is it Virgin don't have these departments working from home, it don't seem very innovative for a company selling technology.

Matt

10 years in Technical Customer Service, Construction Trades and Administration - Now I'm a Furloughed Chef
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

So I spoke to somebody from retention's, they helped a lot, got Gig1 self installed and sorted.

However my grandmother has been in touch, Virgin's telling her she's no data left on mobile plan, not much more info than that, tried logging into her online account but just looping on login page, not saying passwords or anything is wrong just keeps asking for CAPCHA, tried resetting password, getting nowhere with that either, finally got past the security code from Virgin but then when it sent the link for new password just still having issues logging in.

I mean seriously.. COM'ON...

Matt

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi JitteryPinger,

Thank you for your post. I'm glad to hear that the Retention's agent was able to help. 

Concerning your grandmothers account. What was her call concerning to the team? 

^Martin

0 Kudos