Menu
chris89lfc
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Changes to my account

Forgive me if this is in the wrong board but I wasn't sure what I should put it in. 

I am a broadband, landline and TV customer who has recently had issues with the HUB 4 and it's taken a dispute with CISAS for Virgin Media to address my complaint. One of the resolutions Virgin Media have offered is a broadband speed increase for the remainder of my contract at not extra cost. 

I got the letter electronically yesterday confirming this which I which have saved on my computer which clearly states that this is at no extra cost to me. Yet I also had another email from Virgin Media confirming the changes but on this same email I have a charge for £7.47 to cover changes made and that my monthly bill has also increased. 

I have a letter from the resolution team saying that this is of no extra charge to me signed by (see below) but another email confirming the changes with an increased monthly bill.

Haleema K. Mughal - Dispute Resolution Team

I am defiantly leaving Virgin Media at the end of my contract. Not worth the hassle.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Changes to my account

Hi chris89lfc,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear the resolution you were offered by CISAS doesn't seem to have been added as advised.

When any offer has been given where the package is reduced we first have to add this at the full price then we add a rolling credit to make it the price it is meant to be, as this is not the price of the package and is made lower by extra credits this won't show on the contract however would be reflected in your bill.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos