Menu
Michaelmcd36
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Changed from home package to busines

I have just changed from home broadband and TV to business broadband cos am working from home but just received an email showing my old bill price is this right or last bill or should I be receiving the new bill because I switched services am just a bit confused. 

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Changed from home package to busines

@Michaelmcd36 

I have moved your post here as this is the best place to get a response re your billing issues.

I hope that it was explained to you that the move to a VM business account will mean that you will lose any VM email addresses 90 days after your residential account closes.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
crany
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Also if you have swaped to virgin business you should call the business support number as i dont belive any of the residential support mods on here can help you as they have no access or link to virgin media business as its runs as a separate business entity
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Michaelmcd36

I am sorry about any confusion with your new business account. I'm afraid we can't assist with Virgin Media business accounts - you would need to chat with them directly. 

Virgin Media Business Contacts

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos