cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed email but documents still sent to old account

ATDeeman
Joining in

Hi,

I recently updated my email address on My Virgin Media for both my account settings and my contact preferences but when I've tried to upgrade my package the pre-contract documents are still being sent to the old email address.

How would I get this changed so they are sent to the updated email?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @ATDeeman 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your contact information. Can I ask when this was changed and is it showing as changed on the online account? 

Hi @Ashleigh_C

Thank you for the swift response. 

I updated the email address about this time yesterday following a phone call with a Virgin Media advisor. I had tried to add an 02 sim to my package about a week and a half ago but got an email from Virgin saying my email address was already registered with 02 so the order could not be fulfilled (even though I've never been with 02 and spoke with 02 to confirm that). The advisor had said to update my email and try again so I've done that but it's still sending to the previous email address? It's showing as the new email address on the online account and I've followed the verification link etc.

Thanks

Hi ATDeeman

Okay thank you, I will send you a private message so we can look into this further for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide