Menu
Highlighted
SpikeE17
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Change to our pricing

I understand that 'deals' are necessary to entice new customers but I've realised that I'm paying approximately twice what they are being asked for. I'm paying £140 a month for full TV, middling broadband and basic phone! I'd like to know why that is, because if the only reason is that I'm a mug then I think I'll be closing my Virgin Media account. Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Change to our pricing

my thoughts are ring retentions and see what they can do - but be aware any new deal will start a new contract

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - then "technical issues" - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

Tony
Forum Team (Retired) Tom_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change to our pricing

Hi SpikeE17 welcome to our community forums.

-tony- is indeed correct with his advice on what to do regarding this.

When you enter into a contract with us you will most likely have discounts included in that contract that will usually last as long as the contract period. Once any discounts applied to your account have ended you would be paying the full price for your services and if you are out of contract at that point you have the opportunity to get in touch with our customer relations team to discuss any potential offers, as well as either upgrading or downgrading any individual services you receive from us, such as your broadband speeds or TV package.

As -tony- has also advised any new deals that include discounts would include a minimum term contract period of 12 months.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Tom_S

0 Kudos