Menu
dlittlewood
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Change to Primary Account

Hi, years ago my x.husband had applied for Virgin and obviously ended being the primary account, while I`ve been the second.

We are divorced and I have been paying all the bills for a couple of years now; without any contact with my xhusband. 

Please can I get help for my name to be changed as the Primary Account? I feel I keep missing out on offers and more.  

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change to Primary Account

Hi there @dlittlewood

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post. 

We have recently updated our Transfer or Responsibility process and as such, you can no longer transfer an account from one person to another if the account holder is still alive. 

As you are classed as a 3rd party wanting to take over the account, this will be handled via our dedicated team where they will attempt to contact the named account holder to action a disconnection on the current active account which will then allow you to sign up as a new customer. 

This will entail a new account and also new equipment will be installed. 

I'm afraid that we can no longer assist with this request via our Community and you will need to chat with our Movers team. They can be contacted on 150/03454541111 option 4 from the main cable menu and option 3 for movers. 

Thank you 

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos