Menu
AarronsDad
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Change payment date

Id like to change the payment date on my account, how do I do this? I have made my first payment today.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change payment date

Hi @AarronsDad 

The following info is from the https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/change-direct-debit-details page

To change your Direct Debit date, you can text us for free on 0753305 1809*
Monday-Friday between 7am-11pm or 8am-8pm Saturday to Sunday.

Changing your payment date will also change the start date of your monthly package. After moving your Direct Debit date, your first ill may be higher than usual as we need to align you to your new billing cycles.

You can also call 150 (free) from a VM landline or 0345 454 1111,and speak to Billing but it's  best to call at 8am when lines first open to avoid call queues.

You should also be able to speak to the billing team on WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change payment date

Hey @AarronsDad,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

Have you been able to get your payment date changed by one of the methods mentioned by @newapollo in their latest post?

Regards,

Steven_L

0 Kudos