Menu
JSF
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Change package - Incorrect package

New to this, Just joined VM and I have clicked on the wrong package when signing up.. I am finding it impossible to contact anyone before my services start to change this..I'm already regretting coming over just based on lack of contact options. Can't change it online, chat not working, email bounces back and the 0800 to change my package, gives me some covid bull and then cuts off.. Not a good start in my opinion..

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

0 Kudos
JSF
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change package - Incorrect package

Interesting: Someone can change the subject but not help me with an answer..

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@JSF wrote:

Interesting: Someone can change the subject but not help me with an answer..

That will be because they are protecting your best interests and not actually able to answer your query.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@JSF wrote:

New to this, Just joined VM and I have clicked on the wrong package when signing up.. I am finding it impossible to contact anyone before my services start to change this..I'm already regretting coming over just based on lack of contact options. Can't change it online, chat not working, email bounces back and the 0800 to change my package, gives me some covid bull and then cuts off.. Not a good start in my opinion..

This forum cannot be used to make changes to packages and also will be unable to help with new orders.

I can only suggest you keep trying to call, best times currently are at 8am when lines open.

If the 0800 number keeps failing try the 0345 454 1111 customer service number.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
JSF
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I think i shall just cancel it all.. Going round in circles with this... Go to change package online and just gives me the opps.... No one will answer a phone so my best option is just to cancel it.... Which I can't do as you can't contact them... Perhaps canceling the DD with fo it..

0 Kudos