cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of package

Quicklikeasloth
Joining in

I upgraded my package online on the 2nd November to include a O2 SIM and a speed boost on my broadband. Received an email confirming this and a date for the switch. That date was 5th November, nothing has happened with my account. I've no upgrade and now I have the call centre telling me I haven't upgraded at all. Any one else have this issue? It's like banging my head against a brick wall with the call centres. I have contracts on my email as well confirming the deal and now I'm paying way over the odds for my broadband as my contract has run out

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Quicklikeasloth 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your service and thank you again for posting. Can I ask if you have received the SIM from O2 as of yet?

No I haven't received a SIM

Thank you for popping back to me @Quicklikeasloth and confirming. 

I am going to pop you a private message so we can take a look into this further. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.