Menu
Highlighted
RomseyRambler
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Change of packagae - New Customer

Please can I talk to someone in the UK regarding changing my package.  After much deliberation, I want to stick with VM however my partner and I have discussed ways of saving some ££s as we are moving and so the Ultimate Oomph bundle is too much and so I would like to reduce the package please.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change of packagae - New Customer

Without looking into it in any detail, you are unlikely to be able to save anything compared to the new customer price of the Ultimate Oomph, given you are in your contract minimum period.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
RomseyRambler
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Appreciate the comment. Its just that with moving house costs spiraling to save some ££s here and there would really help.  Shame I didn't do the Black Friday Big Bundle offer.  Guess its a hit I will have to take. 
Think its about £30 a month less now for the BB. I tried calling yesterday. 2 times I was cut off and the 3rd time I was told to talk to the mobile team.  They then transferred me and the mobile team said I needed to talk to the Install team.  The install team then said to call customer services!

Please if there is a VM person on here please can you help as you were so helpful yesterday.

Thx

0 Kudos
RomseyRambler
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

have tried calling the Install team on 08000521734 and have been waiting for over 30 mins....please can any forum mods help with my issue?
Thanks
0 Kudos
RomseyRambler
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Finally got through to Joshua at VM installations. He has sorted this!.

Thanks
0 Kudos