cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of contact number

AndyN1
Joining in

I'm trying to change my contact number in my account. I've uses the app and Web page but just continually get message saying that changes can't be saved. Any ideas welcome. Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi AndyN1 👋 welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about this issue with My VM and updating your contact information. I can appreciate this must be frustrating! Thank you so much for clarifying straight away this is happening both on the app and via the web page on a browser! 
I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can get this updated for you. You can find this in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩

Thank you for your patience in the meantime, we can return to this public thread with an update when possible!

All the best. 🌞

Molly

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi All 👋 just returning to this thread with an update! Thanks to AndyN1 for PMing with me. 📨 

After confirming a few account details I was able to update their contact information. 

This can take 24 hours or so to show correctly in My VM whilst our systems update. 👉 virg.in/myVM

Thank you for your patience in the meantime. Let us know if there is anything else you need! All the best. 🌞

Molly