cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Virgin Media Account Number

pwatmo
Joining in

I moved house earlier this year.I had been with Virgin Media for years and was registered with My Virgin Media. As a result of the move I was given a new account number. The next thing I know is that I get a letter from the "Customer Services Director" telling me that I have not paid my bill and adding a late payment charge of £7.50. However, when I access myvirginmedia it shows my old account details. So I cannot view the bills for my new account and I can't set up a direct debit. So far I have been fined 3 times. Does anybody know how I can view my new account details?

Any help would be much appreciated, as I have had absolutely none from Virgin.

Paul Watmough

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @pwatmo 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear of the issues with the payment. An account number is specific to an address, thus when you move, you'd get a new number.

This article also explains the many different ways to make a payment 👉 https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payment/make-a-payment but I will send you a PM now to assist further with the online account.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill