cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Billing Address to match O2 for Volt Benefits

Toulio
Joining in

I'm trying to apply VM/O2 volt benefits to my account. After speaking with O2 they claim the addresses don't match and that I'll need to update them. Our street name has "St." in it and my O2 account only lets me change this via a postcode check which excludes the '.' and apparently this is enough to throw off the link between the two accounts and block my volt benefits.

I can't seem to find any way to update my billing address on my VM account to exclude the '.' to apply my volt benefits. Is this even possible?

30 REPLIES 30

I have the same issue. Tried calling virgin but couldn't find anyone to talk to. Can you help?

From memory one of the mods on here contacted me and sorted via DM. I did chat through MyO2 mobile app and they activated it and it was active within days.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there @GusC1,

Thanks for getting in touch, and welcome to the Forums!

I'm sorry to hear you're also facing this same issue. I'm going to pop you a private message to assist with this further. Please look out for it in the top-right of the Forums, in the purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi, could you please assist me with this problem as well?  Struggling to look up my exact VM installation address so I can match it to the 02 billing account which must have a slight variation.  Many thanks.  Joe

Hi @Djjazzyjc

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Can you advise, is it the Virgin Media address needs amending or the O2 one?

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Just posted a lengthy reply. Did it go through?

Evidently my reply didn't get posted🙁 Spent ages conposing thar. Either address can be changed I guess. I just need tyem to match. Gave 02 the address from a previous Virgin Mobile invoice. I see O2 noe have it as Rd rather than Road so it may be as well to change that. Where do I find my exact Virgin Media home installation/billing address so I can match them? Can't see it in my Virgin on line account.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John.  Thank you for the private message.  I trust you received my response to it.  Is this sufficient detail?  Please let me know the result of the final adjustment so I can get in touch with O2 for them to match the address.  It's likely that getting o2 to change Rd to Road will do the trick but there may also be character spacing issues and case sensitivity.

I look forward to hearing from you.

kind regards

Joe

Hi @Djjazzyjc

Just replied 🙂 apologies for the delay

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team